Connex is the best in the business for HD Video Transmission, especially on drones.
The Connex Mini HD Video Downlink features wireless full 1080p 60fps Uncompressed HD transmission with zero latency.
HD Wireless Link for UAV Professionals CONNEX is an innovative family of Wireless HD links for advanced and professional UAV drone applications. CONNEX brings broadcast quality and robustness standards to the rapidly evolving and diversifying UAV aerial video arena. Designed from the ground up for drone applications, CONNEX and CONNEX Mini deliver the performance and reliability required for getting any job done; anywhere, anytime.
All professional UAV HD applications now share the same requirements – a lightweight, compact, robust wireless HD video downlink. CONNEX links deliver all and more!
CONNEX, delivers excellent HD image quality, zero latency, and the highest levels of robustness.
CONNEX employs AMIMON’s revolutionary HD video technology, widely regarded as the industry standard in the broadcast and cinematography markets. It’s 5GHz radio,
2×3 MIMO and automatic channel selection ensures resilient connectivity, free from interference, specifically from UAV controls and neighboring 2.4GHz links.
The zero-latency transmission offers live, real-time imaging for broadcast, inspection, and mission critical applications. CONNEX’s multicast feature supports four screens simultaneously, each receiving perfect HD images.
- True full HD 1080P at 60fps
- Up to 1,600ft/500m range (LoS)
- Zero latency, real-time video
- Extremely resilient 5GHz digital link with AFS
- Encrypted and secured
- Built-in OSD view (MAVLInk based telemetry)
- Gimbal control over Futaba ® S.Bus
- Multicast up to four ground receivers
- Android & Windows based management App
- Aerial video production and cinematography
- Real-time HD FPV piloting
- Industrial and commercial inspection
- Surveillance and security
- Real estate assessment and supervision
- Search and rescue
- First responder situation evaluation
- Crowd control
- UAV enthusiast recreation
- Transmission distance (Outdoor): Up to 1,600 ft/500m (LoS)
- Transmission delay: Zero (Less than 1 msec.)
- Radio frequency: 5.1-5.8 GHz
- Channel BW: 40 MHz
- Channel selection: Automatic frequency selection (AFS)
- Video formats: 1080p/60, 1080p/50, 1080i/60, 1080i/50, 1080p/30, 1080p/24, 720p/60, 720p/50, 525i/60, 625i/50
- Multicast mode: Up to 4 receivers with no delay or quality degradation. (Requiring extra ground unit/s)
- OSD support: CANBUS & MAVLink Telemetry based
- Gimbal control: SBUS & PPM
- Encryption: AES-128 & RSA 1024 for key exchange
- Operating temperature: 0-45° Celsius
- Regulation: CE, FCC, MIC
- Mobile App [new]: Windows, Android
Specifications: Air Unit
- Video interface: Micro HDMI
- Antenna connectors: SMA (x2) R/P
- Power connector: 4-pins
- Power input: 6-28V (2S-6S)
- Power Consumption: 12v, 390-410mA
- Dimensions (mm): 65.5×44.7×14.9
- Weight: 60 grams
Specifications: Ground Unit
- Video interface: HDMI (Type A)
- Antenna connectors: SMA (x3) R/P
- Power connector: DC jack
- Power input: 6-28V (2S-6S)
- Power Consumption: 12V, 330-390mA
- Dimensions (mm): 100.2×71.2×17.15
- Weight: 140 grams