Ease of Use • High Productivity • Quality Data
The Delair UX11 is an ideal drone solution for highly precise and easy mapping. It delivers integrated features for before, during and after flight operations, including an embedded global shutter camera, centimeter-level precision GNSS sensor, post processed kinematic (PPK) capabilities for survey-grade results, and both 2.4 GhZ wireless and 3G/4G cellular connectivity to operate anywhere. The drone’s operational performance (allowing flights of up to 59 minutes covering over 300 acres at 400 feet) significantly lower the total cost of ownership compared to other surveying and mapping options.
UX11 PPK as-you-go
1 UX11 Drone (Built-in RGB CMOS Sensor)
- Delair Link Communication Module
- Lightweight Transport Case
- Delair Flight Deck – Mission Planning Android App
- Delair After Flight – Post-flight Data Management and PPK Software
- 3G/4G Connectivity (2 Year Subscription.*)
- 1 Charger and 2 Batteries
- Accessories and Spare Parts: Pitot Tubes (2), Belly Plate (1), Connecting Rods (2), Propellers (3 Pairs), Propellers Screwdriver (1)
* Cellular subscription availability and flight time limits may vary based on geographic information.
Access to Delair Aerial Intelligence platform (delair.ai)
10 credits included. (On Demand.)
PPK – Post-processing kinematics capability for survey-grade results (On Demand.)
Boost your mapping productivity with a fixed-wing drone
- Long flight autonomy to map large areas.
- Dual communication systems to fly farther.
- Integrated workflow from the field to the Cloud.
The professional mapping drone that delivers survey-grade quality data
Best-in class and fully integrated camera.
- The Delair UX11 onboards a global shutter, fully-integrated industrial-grade RGB camera designed by Delair offering 1 cm GSD imagery.
Live In-flight image quality control.
- You can control camera settings and quality during flight thanks to a real-time camera to Ground Control Station radio link. In-flight and in the field quality reporting mean no more guessing if your data is photogrammetry-worthy.
Post-Processed Kinematic (PPK) for centimeter accuracy with minimal use of GCP.
- Our professional mapping drone gives you the precision you need. The Delair UX11 is equipped with a dual-frequency GNSS sensor (L1, L2) and uses both the GPS and GLONASS satellite constellations. You can activate the PPK flexibly as you go: unlimited or on demand and even retroactively. Delair After Flight software (included) takes care of the PPK processing.
There are no reviews yet.