Ease of Use • High Productivity • Quality Data
The Delair UX11 is an ideal drone solution for highly precise and easy mapping. It delivers integrated features for before, during and after flight operations, including an embedded global shutter camera, centimeter-level precision GNSS sensor, post processed kinematic (PPK) capabilities for survey-grade results, and both 2.4 GhZ wireless and 3G/4G cellular connectivity to operate anywhere. The drone’s operational performance (allowing flights of up to 59 minutes covering over 300 acres at 400 feet) significantly lower the total cost of ownership compared to other surveying and mapping options.
UX11 PPK as-you-go
1 UX11 Drone (Built-in RGB CMOS Sensor)
- Delair Link Communication Module
- Lightweight Transport Case
- Delair Flight Deck – Mission Planning Android App
- Delair After Flight – Post-flight Data Management and PPK Software
- 3G/4G Connectivity (2 Year Subscription.*)
- 1 Charger and 2 Batteries
- Accessories and Spare Parts: Pitot Tubes (2), Belly Plate (1), Connecting Rods (2), Propellers (3 Pairs), Propellers Screwdriver (1)
* Cellular subscription availability and flight time limits may vary based on geographic information.
Access to Delair Aerial Intelligence platform (delair.ai)
10 credits included. (On Demand.)
PPK – Post-processing kinematics capability for survey-grade results (On Demand.)
Boost your mapping productivity with a fixed-wing drone
- Long flight autonomy to map large areas.
- Dual communication systems to fly farther.
- Integrated workflow from the field to the Cloud.