Event38’s E386 is the perfect medium-size fixed wing mapper. For long-range/ high acreage areas to large mines, the E386 can cover some ground with a significant payload integrated. The E386 is completely customizeable with different payload options and your choice in Georeference systems.
Complete Autonomy From Launch-to-Landing
The E386 offers launch and recovery capability unprecedented in its class, capable of fully autonomous takeoff, flight, and landing. Long endurance aircraft often require a larger space for recovery. The E386 overcomes this limitation by diving steeply toward the recovery zone and using reverse throttle to bring the aircraft quickly to a stop. An onboard laser rangefinder ensures an accurate flare and soft touchdown. If you have a 25 by 65 meter (27 by 71 yards) area free of major obstacles, you can land the E386 by simply entering the beginning and end of the clear area into Mission Planner.
- Complete, Flight Tested Autonomous E386 Drone
- Powered by 3D Robotics Pixhawk Flight Controller
- Flight Planning and Control Software for Autonomous Flight (Includes GPS and Flight Data Log)
- Professional Handheld Remote Controller
- Long Range Ground Station Monitoring and Command Radio
- 1 Flight Battery and Rapid Charger – 4 Cell, 8.0 Ah LiPo
- Custom Hard-Shell Carrying Case
- Online Operations Manual
- Tutorial Videos