A Small and Powerful LiDAR Sensor for the Trinity F90+ UAS
The Qube 240 LiDAR sensor inherits the YellowScan Ultra Surveyors LiDAR scanner. This was the first integration into our Tron UAS platform in 2017. Advances in miniaturization and performance improvements across the board now increase range and accuracy with a significantly smaller form factor. This is impressively reflected in the cost reduction of the overall system.
A Geomatics Grade LiDAR Solution from a Single Source
The Qube 240 LiDAR provides essential information for surveying and mapping by generating an accurate 3D image of the process environment through 240,000 distance measurements per second.
Outstanding absolute accuracy is achieved with t he help of the integrated Applanix APX15 INS. One can speak of a geodetic accuracy that was previously only achievable with LiDAR Systems of the upper price segment. The easy handling and user-friendly integration will convince customers. Fast and easy processing of the raw data is an additional benefit.
The solution comes with YellowScan CloudStation software which is enclosed in an adapted variant with 1-year subscription license.
• Power line surveying and mapping
• Forestry and agriculture surveying and mapping
• Mobile surveying and mapping
• Geomatics grade LiDAR
• Class 1 (Eye Safe)
• Wave Length: 905nm
• Maximum Altitude: 140m AGL
• Precision: 1.8-2.5cm
• Accuracy: <3cm
• Scanner Field of View: 70°
• 240,000 shots per second
• Point Density at 100m: 50-100 points/m²
• Multi-echo Technology: up to 3 echoes per shot
• Applanix POSPac™ UAV, GNSS, and INS software for PPK (software license sold separately)
• Qube 240 data processing software to generate survey-grade LAS files
• Efficient, high-resolution, and perfectly aligned
• Elevations surveyed without compromise
• Automatic classification of ground points
• Clearly visible terrain and building structure by day and night
• CAD reconstruction made easy
Camera Integration Done Right – Easily Exchangeable and Accessible
• No belly landings
• Easy payload swapping
• Easy access to your data
• Payload damping
There are no reviews yet.