Seagull #RADIO is a fully configurable transceiver module designed for use in platforms where unrestricted data size and continuous transmission/receiving is required, as well as long range – stretching up to 6 kilometers!
#RADIO is perfect solution to use as a telemetry module to transmit data back to the ground control software from your Flight Controller or use the modules with Seagull #GPK to handle RTCM data streams in order to achieve RTK FIX.
Seagull #RADIO highlights the following features
- Unlimited size data packages transfer/receive!
- Adjustable output power from 100mW to 1WATT
- Adjustable frequency and target addresses
- Air data rate up to 168kbps
- Range up to 6km
- UART Interface
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 2 x Seagull #RADIO
- 2 x Antenna for #RADIO
- 2 x GH-JST cable for interfacing to #GPK
– all the support your could wish for !
Details for Seagull #RADIO
- Voltage: 3.9 – 12V (5 volts recommended – do NOT exceed 12V!)
- Communication level: 3.3V
- Current draw transmitting: 100mW = 31.8mA | 500mW = 159mA | 1Watt = 318mA
- Current draw receiving: 29mA
- Dimensions: 45mm x 41mm x 11mm
- Weight: 16 gram